–More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via bl-ossomed)
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
well he really should have worn more protective clothing if he didn’t want that to happen
sounds to me like he was asking for it
Are we really sure he was actually shot and decapitated? Idk, sounds like something he would’ve made up. Guys make false decapitation accusations all the time, you know.
If he didn’t want to be decapitated, he shouldn’t have worn a shirt that showed off his neck
I mean, not all woman decapitate people. I’m not like that.
If you ever feel bad just remeber there is a gif of me floating around tumblr of when I was 8 and I sat on the escalator and knocked down a table of jewelry at macys
i love typing because my fingers make that cool sound and i seem professional
The Wallet Ninja
It seems like the only thing you can’t do with this little helper.. is paying!
BUT aside from this it offers so much more functionality than a credit card. It has the same size as a credit card, so you can easily put it inside your wallet. There’s six Hex wrenches, a can opener, fruit peeler, bottle opener, ruler (standard & metric), letter opener, box opener, phone stand, and eyeglasses, Philips and flathead screwdrivers. It’s made from 4x heat treated steel, and comes with a lifetime guarantee to never rust, bend, dull, or fold up like Circuit City.
GET your own Wallet Ninja ($14.99)
Follow us: Inspiring Pieces
[HQS] 5 Seconds of Summer depart from LAX Airport - August 28, 2014.
Things I Say While I'm Driving
What the fuck are you doing. What. The fuck. Are you doing.
NICE BLINKER ASSHOLE.
Why the FUCK are we not even going to speed limit. Why.
I AM GOING TEN MILES PER HOUR OVER THE SPEED LIMIT WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT
Shit is that a cop? No.
Shit THAT is a cop.