things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
Season 1: Derek lost his family. Found his dead sister’s half body.
Season 2: Lets make Derek an Alpha but wait a bad one!
Season 3: Lets kill off Derek’s pack! Everybody blames him. Oh and he lost his alpha power too HAHA
Season 4: You know what? No more werewolf power for you, Derek cause your life suck and all. We think you’re better off being human.
He came back and he showed you his real self, and you killed him for it. Because he stood up for me! It was a one-shot deal! It was a gift! A GIFT! And you ruined it. You murdered your only son!
do you ever stop and realize that people probably discuss you from time to time when you aren’t around to witness it
not even in a specifically positive or negative way just like
people mention you, or think of you, you occur to people sometimes
thats the most unnerving thing that i can think of, thats so weird, that i exist to people when im not even interacting with them
you know what really turns me on?
The sudden realization that when school starts you’re actually gonna have to get up everyday and get dressed everyday and wear a bra everyday
no not a bra good lord
damn i need to save my money
*spends $200 in a week*
The Boxtrolls (2014) | Behind the Scenes
via Animation Magazine:
- 1 week; the average amount of time for an animator to complete 3.7 seconds of footage
- 3.5 inches, the cuff-to-cuff measurement of baby Eggs’ sweater (created on an embroidery machine to produce irregular lines, like a hand-knitted garment). His little socks are only ⅝” long
- 4 scenes per week was the goal for each animator
- 14 different fabrics were used in Lord Portley-Rind’s white hat
- 24 kinds of weeds were created for backgrounds by the greens department
- 55 different sculpts of prop cheeses were made; different scale sizes were needed for wide, medium and close shots